Forty litres of proven bike-touring reliability, the Back-Roller Classic is built like a drybag to keep your gear protected, but shaped to fit the back of your bike.
The QL1 mounting system fastens securely to your carrier, simply by dropping it into place. When you lift the carrying handle, it releases and lifts cleanly away.
- Waterproof roll-down closure
- Additional strap closure (for when shoulder strap is attached to main closure buckles)
- QL1 mounting system
- Mounts to racks up to 16mm (8mm and 11mm adaptors included)
- Adjustable for different rack shapes
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Inner pocket
- Reflective trim
- Lower edge protector
- Waterproof rating: IP64
- Dimensions: 42 x 32/23 x 17cm (each)
- Capacity: 40L (pair)
- Weight: 1,900g (pair)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.