The Back-Roller High Visibility is a reflective waterproof bike pannier with superior visibility performance in wet weather conditions. The ultimate in visibility! The pannier is made of PU laminated Cordura fabric with interwoven highly radiant reflective yarn. In the dark the complete bag is rendered into a reflector.
The spacious pannier is designed for the rear rack. Its symmetrical shape allows heel clearance for comfortable cycling. The panniers can be mounted on the left or right side of the bike. An inner pocket helps organizing small items inside the bag.
The ORTLIEB QL2.1 system allows fast and easy mounting and removal of the panniers with one hand. The QL2.1 hooks can be adapted to the rack without requiring any tools, and are suitable for tube diameters from 8 mm to 20 mm (hook inserts 8, 10 and 12 mm are included), a 20 mm hook is available as spare part e.g. for E-bike racks.
Additional fixing is ensured by the lower hook rail. It is made of a two-component synthetic combination featuring softer surfaces; this reduces abrasions on the carrier. The lower QL2.1 hook is rotatable in 45° steps and can be adapted to most available carriers.
The pannier is supplied with a strap and can be carried like a shoulder bag.
- Classical rear pannier (single bag) with roll closure in bright reflective colour
- QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter
- Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 und 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack
- 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes)
- PVC-free reflective fabric
- Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in neon yellow and black
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picknick)
- As a pair can be combined with the ORTLIEB Rack-Pack on the rack
- Comfortable to carry with shoulder strap (can be taken off)
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector
- Can be easily cleaned inside
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.