The multifunctional Back-Roller Urban is ideal for all those looking for a spacious waterproof pannier for work, university or school. It is the perfect accessory for the urban casual or business outfit. Thanks to the PU-coating on the inside the Cordura cotton blend in textile looks is 100% waterproof.
ORTLIEB‘s innovative rack mounting QL3.1 allows even more comfortable and quicker mounting of the pannier. Simply insert into the lower mounting element, move towards the rack and slide into the top hooks by a lateral motion from left or right. The hooks lock automatically and disengage by lifting the bag. The QL3.1 mounting set features three attachment points and can be mounted to any standard rack. Height and angle are individually adjustable. The mounting components on the bag‘s rear side are flat leaving the bag‘s back uncluttered, ideal for use in daily life.
An internal pocket consisting of a main compartment and a zippered mesh pocket keeps things organized. With the included shoulder strap the pannier can be comfortably carried as shoulder bag. Two large strong reflectors make the cyclist highly visible in traffic.
- Classical rear pannier (single) with roll closure
- With QL3.1 mounting system
- Ideal for work, university or school
- Sturdy soft-touch PU-laminated Cordura cotton blend
- Mounting components are fixed to rack
- Standard mounting for rack tube diameters up to 10 mm
- Single handed mounting and release of bag
- Flat mounting elements ensure smooth uncluttered back of bag
- Height and inclination of bag can be adjusted individually
- Lower hook rotatable of mounting set
- Integrated inner pocket
- Can be easily cleaned inside
- Removable shoulder strap
- Two highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.