The multifunctional Back-Roller Urban is ideal for all those looking for a spacious waterproof pannier for work, university or school. It is the perfect accessory for the urban casual or business outfit. Thanks to the PU-coating on the inside the Cordura cotton blend in textile looks is 100% waterproof.
Quick and easy mounting to the rack is ensured by the handy QL2.1 mounting system. When lifting the handle, the hooks open and close automatically. Inserts (8, 10 and 12mm) reducing the 16 mm hooks guarantee that the bag fits to almost any rack. A 20 mm hook is available as optional accessory. The lower hook rail with a QL2.1 hook rotatable in 45° steps can be adapted to most carriers.
An internal pocket consisting of a main compartment and a zippered mesh pocket keeps things organized. With the included shoulder strap the pannier can be comfortably carried as shoulder bag. Two large strong reflectors make the cyclist highly visible in traffic.
- Classical rear pannier (single) with roll closure
- Sturdy soft-touch PU-laminated Cordura cotton blend
- QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter
- 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes)
- Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 und 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack
- Integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Hooks adjustable without requiring tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component hard-soft synthetic with anti-scratch function protecting the rack
- Ideal for shopping, sports, picknick etc.
- Two highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Can be easily cleaned inside
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.