The Commuter Bag combines urban design with waterproof function. The waterproof PU-coated Cordura cotton blend is a perfect match to your business and casual look–ideal for work, university or the city. A buckled flap allows quick access to the main compartment. The internal organizer stows away tablets (8" or 10"), the laptop is stored in the separate sleeve. An outer pocket (not waterproof) keeps small items like smartphone, keys etc. within reach.
Quick and easy mounting to the rack is ensured by the handy QL2.1 mounting system–when lifting the handle, the hooks open and close automatically. The QL2.1 hooks are compatible with rack diameters up to 16 mm (including 8, 10 and 12 mm inserts). A 20 mm hook is available as optional accessory for racks with larger tube diameters. The lower hook rail on the bag‘s rear side serves for additional fixing. It is made of a two component hard-soft synthetic with softer surfaces saving the racks. With a QL2.1 hook rotatable in 45° steps it can be adapted to most carriers.
- Modern bike briefcase in two sizes with flap
- Sturdy soft-touch PU-laminated Cordura cotton blend
- QL2.1 mounting system for racks up to 16 mm diameter
- Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 und 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack
- 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes)
- Lower and upper hooks adjustable without requiring tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component hard-soft synthetic with anti-scratch function protecting the rack
- Mounting on left (standard) or right side possible
- Main compartment is closed with buckles
- Zippered outer pocket (not waterproof)
- Organizer with pen holder and key chain
- Padded sleeve for laptop or mobile end devices
- Removable shoulder strap with snap hook
- Carrying handle
- Two highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.