The typical characteristics of ORTLIEB drybags are the smart and simple roll closure and the 3-D welding seams which are even stronger than the fabric itself. Numerous different versions make it hard to choose: ORTLIEB dry bags are available as small and light-weight mini stuff sacks up to huge XL size bags. You will certainly find the right model for your field of application.
If sturdy and robust are more important than light-weight, PS490 dry bags are the first choice. They are the right model for heavy duty use. All dry bags are provided with D-rings at the closure and a bottom loop for fixing. The bottom is made of tear-resistant PD620.
- Sturdy heavy duty dry bag for extreme conditions
- Version black-lemon with valve for deflation and inflation
- Strong robust coated fabric with excellent increased tear-resistance
- Loop at the bottom for anchoring or holding (when pulling contents out of the bag)
- Sizes 59 to 109 L come with carrying handle
- With two D-rings for safeguarding
- Bottom made of PD 620 (higher stability when putting down)
- Suitable for caving or other heavy duty purposes
- Easy to clean inside
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.