The OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2014 winner Duffle RS with wheels combines the high standards with regards to travelling comfort with the extreme demands of an expedition bag. ORTLIEB developed a heavy duty wheel system adapted for tough conditions. The 90 mm wheels are connected to the bag in a watertight manner and render high clearance for off-road and outdoor use.
Instead of employing a telescopic system, Duffle RS features–for increased durability and low weight–an adjustable handle. Thanks to a foam-reinforced base the bag is extremely stable even when fully loaded. A long waterproof Tizip zipper protects your gear from rain and dirt while allowing quick access to its contents. For security, an integrated wire loop serves for locking and securing the bag with a padlock (lock not included).
The perfect volume weight ratio of the Duffle RS makes this product the ideal choice for trips by plane. And when not in use, it can be nicely rolled up and stowed away.
- Waterproof lightweight heavy duty expedition and travel bag in three sizes with wheel system
- Perfect for trekking, travel, expedition, individual travelling
- Extremely abrasion and tear-resistant fabric
- Can be carried as a bag or on the back
- 100 mm/ 0.4 in threaded outdoor wheels with high clearance in rough terrain
- Adjustable handle for comfortable pulling
- Padded removable shoulder straps (backpack function)
- Padded base for high stability when fully loaded
- Aluminium base between wheels for protection of bag‘s base
- Long waterproof TIZIP zipper with large opening for easy access
- Internal compression strap adjusts volume, including sleeve for valuables
- 1 outer mesh pocket with zipper (not waterproof)
- 4 fixing loops on top side for rigging
- Bag can be locked by using a padlock and inserting it through wire loop provided at end of zipper (lock not included)
- Indication of volume on side of the bag
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.