ORTLIEB‘s Frame-Pack Toptube is the ideal solution for those who want to bring along a drinking bottle and still wish to store baggage in the frame triangle. The waterproof frame pack is perfect for full suspension mountain bikes with shock absorbers limiting space inside the frame triangle.
This bag of ORTLIEB‘s bikepacking collection features a waterproof zipper with IP67 standard keeping gear dry even during river crossings. The Frame-Pack Toptube has a 4 L volume permitting storage of heavy equipment such as tent poles, tools or food in the frame triangle thus keeping the centre of gravity low.
Stable and strong Velcro closures allow simple and easy mounting of the pack to the top or seat tube of your bicycle. Frame-Pack Toptube is PVC-free and made in Germany. In combination with ORTLIEB‘s further bikepacking series it is the perfect gear for micro adventures, self supported races or the next adventure.
- Waterproof toptube framepack with zipper
- Ideal pack for bikepacking, alp crossing and trekking tours
- Light weight, sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon fabric
- Suitable for heavy gear such as tools, tent poles, food etc.
- Allows fixing of drinking bottle and transport of gear on frame
- Ideal for full suspension bikes with limited space due to the vertical absorber
- Central positioning with low centre of gravity for ideal weight distribution
- The bag mounts to the toptube or seatpost of the frame using heavy duty hook and loop straps
- 3 strong Velcros for mounting to top frame tube
- 2 Velcros, individually adjustable
- Even weight distribution on bicycle
- Can be mounted to carbon frames
- Maximum load 3 kg/6.6 lbs.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.