ORTLIEB‘s Gravel-Pack is a set of lowrider bike panniers for all bikepackers requiring more space for further equipment. The pannier pair with 25 L volume features the QL2.1 mounting system with additional mounting hooks for safe mounting to the carrier, allowing the gravel-grinder, mountain bike or fatbike to ride rough trails. The lightweight abrasion resistant material of the bike packing series combines sturdiness and weight reduction.
Mounting to the lowrider ensures an extremely low centre of gravity on the bicycle despite a lot of luggage. This will allow you to bring along some "luxurious” extras. The roll closure of the waterproof panniers ensures that your gear stays dry even under tough conditions. The Gravel-Pack is PVC-free and made in Germany. In combination with ORTLIEB‘s further bikepacking series it is the perfect gear for micro adventures, self supported races or the next adventure.
- Waterproof pannier pair with roll closure
- Ideal pack for bikepacking, alp crossing and trekking tours
- Light weight, sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon fabric
- QL2.1 system for racks up to 16 mm, plus additional mounting hook for secure fixing to rack
- Including reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm; with anti-scratch function reducing abrasions on rack
- Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without requiring any tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component "hard-soft" synthetic reduces abrasions on carrier
- Symmetrical shape allows use on right or left side
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Maximum capacity 9 kg/ 19.8 lbs
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.