No matter whether you use the waterproof and folding resistant map cases with roll and Velcro closure for hiking, canoeing, horse trekking or caving, your map will always remain dry and well readable.
The XL format is particularly suited for safe storage of sea charts or large map sections.
The cord with small snap hooks allows the fixation to boats, backpacks or inside vehicles etc. The map case is also perfect for storing documents and paper work. The flexible and tear resistant material allows rolling them into a small package and easy stowing away.
- Waterproof and dustproof mapcase
- Two fastening strings make it ideally suitable for motorbiking, cycling, sailing, paragliding, caving or orientation runs
- Size XL may be used for sea charts
- With the four-point attachment system, the map can be easily secured to a backpack or boat/canoe
- Can be worn around the neck with adjustable cord provided with 2 tankas
- Transparent, UV-resistant material provides visibility of contents from both sides
- Can be rolled and folded, since the material is flexible
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.