Office-Bag QL2.1 High Visibility–the briefcase with two faces. During the day a classic business bag in elegant black, in the dark a highly reflective safeguarding companion. The smart bike briefcase is manufactured out of a Cordura fabric interwoven with reflective yarn. Hit by a car‘s headlights it is not only the typical ORTLIEB reflector but the entire bag‘s body that reflects.
The 21 litre volume briefcase easily takes large files and a laptop as well as all your daily needs from notebook, smartphone to thermos etc. Two divided inner pockets keep small things in place and organized. A waterproof and dustproof roll closure ensures safe transport in any weather.
The ORTLIEB QL2.1 system allows fast and easy mounting and removal of the panniers with one hand. The QL2.1 hooks can be adapted to the rack without requiring any tools, and are suitable for tube diameters from 8 mm to 20 mm (hook inserts 8, 10 and 12 mm are included), a 20 mm hook is available as spare part e.g. for E-bike racks.
- Waterproof briefcase made of Cordura with roll closure, in two sizes
- QL2.1 system for racks up to 16 mm, compatible with all standard racks up to 16 mm diameter
- Including reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasions on the carrier
- Thanks to the rotatable mounting the bag can be mounted on the left (standard) or the right side
- For mounting on the right side: open the outer screws on the bar, remove caps on back side of the bag, rotate the bar and fix the screws, put caps onto previous no longer used holes and tighten screws
- Lower hook rail made of two-component "hard-soft" synthetic prevents abrasions on carrier
- Two high-quality 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Reflective ORTLIEB logo on front
- Big enough for one or two (size L) DIN A4 folders, pens, cell phone, lunch, etc.
- Can be used for laptops or portable computers with the padded ORTLIEB Notebook Sleeve (optional accessory)
- Inner compartments with zippered pockets
- Carrying handle and removable padded shoulder strap
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.