The proven "trunk” for your bicycle is designed as convenient alternative to a backpack or panniers. With the newly developed ORTLIEB Rack-Lock system featuring four adjustable hooks on the base it can be mounted onto all standard racks, and in addition the bag can be secured with a key. The Rack-Lock system allows quick and easy mounting and taking off and does not require an additional adapter. No wonder the Rack-Lock adapter received the Eurobike Award 2015.
With a volume of 8 litres the Trunk-Bag offers space for single or multi day trips. Some further smart features: sturdy ripstop nylon fabric, a waterproof TIZIP zipper and a padded carrying strap which is fixed on the bag‘s top during cycling. Two lateral reflectors and a fixing option for a tail light (not included) increase safety.
- Waterproof rack top bag with TIZIP zipper for rear bike rack
- PU-coated nylon
- Two zippered neoprene outer pockets (not waterproof)
- Padded shoulder strap
- Zippered inner pocket
- Two lateral reflectors
- Fixing for rear light (rear light not included)
- Including ORTLIEB Rack-Lock adapter
- Compatible with all standard racks from 60 to 160 mm width
- Bag can be completely removed
- Adapter lockable, 2 keys included
- Max. capacity 10 kg
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.