The Osprey Flare 22 Rucksack is versatile, durable and offers exceptional levels of organisation. A padded laptop and tablet sleeve carries your electronics securely. Side compression webbing and a tuck-away webbing hipbelt ensures that your load is always under control. Keep your complicated mobile life in check, with a multitude of pockets, compartments and an integrated organiser. For those days in a rush, you will appreciate the front stretch pocket that quickly allows you to stash your jacket or stuff a newspaper.
- Nylon Oxford (210D)
- Nylon Packcloth (420HD)
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zipped panel access
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Stretch front pocket
- Reflective graphics
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Internal document sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organisation pocket
- LED light attachment point
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Capacity: 22L
- Dimensions: 45 x 27 x 25cm
- Weight: 760g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.