Developed to be the ultimate commuter bag, the Osprey Metron Rucksack will impress you with its organisation, compression and protection capabilities.
This close-fitting bike backpack features volume adjusting compression straps that allow you to comfortably carry variable amounts of kit. So whether you're taking your lunch to work or packing for a weekend trip, the bag always feels secure. The rucksack is fitted with a padded laptop and tablet sleeve so all of your tech is protected, while you're on or off the bike.
There are many options for storage in this bag such as an easy access large main compartment, a front panel compartment, an zippered scratch free top pocket and a stretch-mesh external side pockets so store everything you need for the day can be stored and kept within reach. An innovative compression system is ideal if you have a gear heavy day as you're able to release the compression and expand the pack for more internal space. Alternatively, if you're riding light, you can compress the bag down creating a low-profile, sleek backpack. No matter how much you carry, the padded compression wings will secure and protect all of your belongings. As an added extra, the bag comes with a brightly coloured raincover that makes sure you’re both visible and dry.
- Volume: 26l
- Weight: 1.18 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 48 (l) x 35 (w) x 26 (d)
- Main Fabric: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoir
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal zippered shoe compartment
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- StraightJacket compression with foam sidewalls
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Zippered side pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.