Arrive at your destination cool, calm and collected. The Syncro 20 Rucksack features Osprey's AirSpeed back system and a LightWire frame, taking ventilation to the next level. The pack also has a ventilated BioStretch harness further increasing airflow meaning that even on the hottest rides, you'll enjoy incredible ventilation and load stability. The streamlined profile of the pack and LidLock bike helmet attachment makes it perfect for riders looking for an efficient agile solution to carry their gear. The Syncro 20 has the greatest capacity in the series, with plenty of room for all your biking essentials. Featuring Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression provide a great place to store that extra tube or repair kit and the scratch-free electronics pocket allows you to carry your phone or GPS safely. The Syncro is also compatible with Osprey's Hydraulics reservoirs and features sternum strap buckle with magnet. New heightened reflective graphics, blinker light attachment and integrated 'High-Vis' raincover will boost your visibility when riding on trail or road.
- Fabric: 100D Nylon Honeycomb
- BioStretch hipbelt and harness
- Adjustable AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh back system
- Zipped panel access
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Built-in high-visibility rain cover
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Hydraulics Reservoir compatible
- Front zipped pocket
- High visibility
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED bike light attachment point
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zipped top access
- Ventilated AirSpeed backpanel with BioStretch
- Dimensions: 45 x 26 x 23cm
- Weight: 630g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.