Made to withstand any adventure, the Osprey Transporter Roll Urban Rucksack is a rugged everyday backpack with a range of useful features for an active lifestyle. Perfect for your daily commute or exploring the city thanks to the internal padded laptop sleeve, organisation pockets and easy access external pockets. There is a great balance between water repellence and breathability in this rucksack due to being built with water-resistant 400D nylon and being equipped with a spacer mesh foam backpanel and padded harness. An aluminium front slide buckle, unique roll opening style and striking colour options also mean that this backpack is as stylish as it is functional.
- Volume: 25l
- Weight: 0.93 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 50 (l) x 32 (w) x 25 (d)
- Main Fabric: 400D Nylon TPU Double Coated
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED light attachment point
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Spacer Mesh covered foam back-panel
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.