The Raven 10 and integrated 2.5 litre Hydraulics LT reservoir ensure that you can carry all the required gear and liquid to perform your personal best. Keep hydrated on the toughest of rides with easy access to the reservoir via an asymmetric zip for quick and easy refills. The hose can be routed over either shoulder, and the bite valve is held in place by a sternum-strap magnet.
The AirScape ventilated foam backpanel and harness keep you cool whilst still offering flexibility for movement without restriction. The BioStretch harness and hipbelt also offer high levels of ventilation, whilst the women’s specific performance-fit shaping keeps the pack from moving off the shoulders during the most technical of descents. The sternum strap can be attached and detached with one hand, thanks to the innovative magnetic buckle closure system.
The unique LidLock attachment provides a quick and secure attachment point for your helmet, so it remains safe and scratch-free without taking up space inside your pack. All your gear is easily organised and carried within the quick access internal compartments.
The base of the pack contains our rapid access ToolWrap, which stores all your vital bike tools in one divided pocket, keeping dirty or oily gear separated from the contents of your pack. Reflective graphics and LED light attachment help to keep you visible for when the weather turns or night falls.
- 210D Nylon Diamond Ripstop
- Capacity: 10L
- 2.5L Hydraulics LT Reservoir
- AirScape backpanel
- BioStretch hipbelt and harness
- Designed for Women
- Front stretch compression pocket
- Front zippered pocket
- Integrated roll-out ToolWrap
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organiser
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphic
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered pocket
- Dimensions: 43 x 21 x 22cm
- Weight: 680g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.