This stunning small capacity pack is equally at home wandering gentle footpaths or fast-paced adventures into the wilds. Loaded with practical features and Ospreys legendary comfort, the Women's Tempest 20 Rucksack is an essential trek and travel pack designed to take on any challenge.
The AirScape mesh covered back panel has foam ridges that fit to the contours of your body, keeping the load close and aiding your stability. Air chimneys run through the foam, letting air circulate around your back to keep you cool.
The seam-free lumbar to hipbelt body wrap is shaped to provide comfortable contact with your body and work with the back panel to reduce the movement of the pack when you are moving fast. The ErgoPull waistbelt simplifies the attachment of the hipbelt while the shoulder straps are more accomodating for a women's specific physique.
With the Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably, and the LidLock feature lets you secure a helmet to the pack.
The Power Mesh front stretch pocket will swallow all manner of gear, be it a fleece or a flask.
- Fabric: Nylon
- Capacity: 20L
- AirScape mesh covered accordion foam back panel
- Women's specific seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- Women's specific harness
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Zipped panel access into the main compartment
- Front Power Mesh stash pocket
- Zipped Power Mesh hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch pockets with InsideOut compression
- Inside panel zipped mesh pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Blinker light attachment
- External hydration sleeve
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Single ice tool attachment loop
- Weight: 740g