Part of a comprehensive range of freewheel and bottom bracket removal tools with an oversized centre hole and thin wall design that allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
- One-inch base fits end of SR-1, FRW-1 Park tools or simply an adjustable wrench or bench vice
- High strength tool steel
- Fits 12-tooth internally-splined Record, Chorus, and Athena cartridge bottom brackets, and Campagnolo cassette hub lockrings
- Compatible with 11-speed lockrings
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
- Investment cast and heat-treated for strength and durability
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.