The 4th edition of the Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair is updated with the latest information, procedures and techniques and covers everything from minor adjustments to complete overhauls. The BBB-4 features clear, step-by-step instructions, high quality color photos and useful charts and graphs to thoroughly explain and demonstrate hundreds of repairs. Written by one of the world’s leading authorities on bicycle repair and maintenance, Park Tool Director of Education, Calvin Jones, the Big Blue Book is the perfect reference guide for nearly any level mechanic and every bike.
New information and topics included in the BBB 4th edition:
- 12-speed and 1x drivetrains
- Tubeless tires
- Disc brakes
- Electronic shifting
- New wheel building content
- Updated headset and bottom bracket standards
- Updated torque specifications
- Updated troubleshooting tables
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.