The Bottom bracket tool is used to remove and install external bearing crankset bottom brackets. One end of the bottom bracket tool securely engages the 16 notches of the bottom bracket cups. The other end of the tool engages the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap. The Bottom bracket tool fits cups and lockrings with 16 external notches and an outside diameter of approximately 44mm.Warning: this tool has a long handle and it is possible to damage the tool or the component by over-tightening during installation
- Retention cap tool
- Bottom bracket tool
- Laser cut
- Weight: 240g
- Compatible with:
- Race Face
- Chris King
- Shimano Hollowtech II
- Phil Wood outboard bearing
- Campagnolo Ulta-Torque & Power Torque
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.