A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate, the Chain Wear Indicator is designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches 0.5% and 0.75% wear - the point at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement.
- Replace chain if the 0.75% side fits into the chain
- Other drive-chain components may need replaced
- Longer design for greater length of chain
- 10-speed compatible
- Laser cut steel
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.