The new Pashley Poppy is a burst of colour to brighten up the day. Based on Pashleys classic Princess frame, it has the familiar Sturmey Archer 3 speed transmission but a flatter handlebar with cork grips to provide a more contemporary look. It stays loyal to Brooks with a B67s in Honey to top it off. The most obvious change though is the new colour palette. Eye catching, elegant simplicity with a very attractive price.
Pashley Poppy Specifications
- sizes 17.5" and 20"
- Pastel Blue
- Traditionally lugged and brazed
- Tubular crown hand brazed
- Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub gears
- 26 inch with polished rims with cream tyres
- Smooth curve bar with cork grips
- Sturmey Archer hub brakes
- Alloy non slip
- Honey Brooks B67s
- The Poppy features a traditional lugged frame and three speed hub gears with metal chaincase, silver lined mudguards and leather sprung saddle.
- 17.5" frame suits 27.5" - 31.5" inside leg. 20" frame suits 30" - 34" inside leg.
- Leather accessory range, Wicker Basket (14"), Rear Carrier
Save Â£'s on services with our ALL NEW service plans when you buy a NEW bike from CycleSurgery. Call 0800 2988898 for more details.