The Pearl Izumi Race Road IV shoe offers great performance at exceptional value for money. A fibre reinforced composite sole with a carbon fibre forefoot maximises power transfer to the pedal to ensure you get the maximum power from each pedal stroke. And, with Pearl Izumi’s 3D Seamless Print Upper Technology the Race Road IV is lightweight and incredibly durable.
Finished off perfectly with Direct-Vent technology to improve cooling and an EVA foam and rubber heel bumper for stability and comfort when off the bike, this high-quality shoe will give you a lot of bang for your buck.
- SELECT 1:1 Power Plate Composite Fiber plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert for lightweight stiffness and durability
- Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a IP1 micro-adjustable BOA reel
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper offers stability and comfort off the bike
- SELECT Insole has excellent Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support
- Womens specific fit has reduced volume and narrower heel
- SPD-SL and SPD compatible
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.