Intended for endurance orientated outdoor activities the Petzl Myo Headtorch is a powerful multi-beam headlamp that will light up the way for your favourite activities.
The Myo has been perfectly adapted to take part in endurance activities and its excellent weight distribution means it sits comfortably on your head throughout. An easy to use flip lens allows you to switch between a wide beam and a focused beam while the constant lighting technology means the brightness of your torch remains the same even as the batteries begin to drain.
Highly versatile this torch has a range of light settings and programmable modes, this allows you to customise the brightness of the torch and helps you adapt the burn time to exactly what you need and the battery charge indicator light provides warning when it is running low.
- Weight: 175g (inc. batteries)
- 3 x AA batteries (supplied)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium, rechargeable Ni-MH, rechargeable Ni-Cd
- 3 modes, each programmable from a choice of 10 lighting levels
- IPX4 weather resistant
- Light output range:
- Min: 20 Lumens/30 metre beam
- Max: 280 Lumens/105 metre beam
- Boost: 370 Lumens/105 metre beam
- Battery life range:
- Brightest setting: 2 hours
- Economic setting: 50 hours
- Battery life indicator
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.