The Nao+ 750L Headtorch from Petzl is a handy piece of kit that is ideal for dynamic activities that are intense and fast paced. With the option of Constant or Reactive lighting you can ensure you get exactly what you need when you need it. During activity, a sensor in the Nao+ 750L analyzes the ambient light and adjusts the brightness instantly to user requirements while the Constant lighting technology can be set when you are moving less, perhaps when relaxing around base camp or reading a few pages of your favourite book before you head off to the land of nod.
For Smartphone users there is also the option of using the My Petzl Light app to customize your beam pattern, burn time and brightness according to what you need. The light will connect to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth Smart which can be deactivated at any time and the app is free to download at the App Store or via Google Play. It is supplied with a rechargeable battery and a battery charge indicator will let you know when you are running low on power while the red lighting mode on the rear is great for signalling your location to those behind you and a small blue light will signal successful Bluetooth connection.
- Constant or Reactive lighting technology
- Customized beam pattern, burn time & brightness thanks to My Petzl Light app for smartphones with Bluetooth connectivity (requires iOS 7.1 or later/ Android 4.3 or later)
- Multi-beam lighting with focused component for both close-range & distance
- Red light mode at rear to signal location
- Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on
- Rechargeable 2600mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Universal charging with micro USB port
- Battery charge indicator & blue signal for Bluetooth Smart activation
- Standard battery pack available for use in remote areas (sold separately)
- Petzl's patented washable & adjustable headband with 2-part construction for optimal positioning
- Water resistant IP X4
- Recharge time: 6hrs
- Weight: 185g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.