The Good Mountain Biking guide is the definitive guide to great mountain biking in England & Wales. 500 areas to ride with over 700 route ideas giving 17,000km of fantastic riding to suit every kind of rider - from beginner to expert.
- Detailed mountain bike specific maps that show at a glance the size of the area, the layout of trails and steepness of the terrain.
- Refreshments (cafes & pubs) marked on the maps, plus telephone contact info.
- Information about drive times, train lines & stations.
- Where to park - including Sat Nav post codes where available, plus grid references
- Local bike shops and bike hire where available.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.