The original Mach 429 received the MTBR.com award for best 29er and Mountain Bike Action readers picked it as the #1 choice for their next 29er. The combination of Pivot design and dw-linkÂ® suspension makes for a bike that accelerates, descends, climbs, and corners unlike any other 29er made- and now it just got better! Therefore you will be happy to hear the New Mach 429 is both lighter and stiffer. The frame lost over Â½ pound in the process of redsign, resulting in the Mach 429 being an efficient riding 29er full suspension frame and super lightest!
- All new design loses over Â½ pound (approx 230 grams).
- dw-linkÂ® suspension design with position-sensitive anti-squat makes for the most efficient pedaling New Fox Adaptive Logic RP23 Kashima shock with custom tuned rebound and Propedal settings: this new configuration allows racers quick access to the full maximum Propedal setting while still being able to select the other settings based on the course or riding conditions.
- 100mm (4") rear travel with 100mm or 120mm fork compatibility.
- Tapered 1.5" headtube for increased front end stiffness and control.
- Direct mount front derailleur design accommodates Shimano and SRAM systems. The direct mount design, eases set up, and provides a more rigid mount for the most efficient front shifting possible.
- Press Fit 92mm wide bottom bracket, direct mount front derailleur, double row bearing carbon dw-linkÂ®, and high-modulus carbon rocker add to the Mach 429â€™s superior frame stiffness and incredible long-term durability.
You may also like....