The Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon Frame takes everything that made the Mach 5.7 award winning, and recreates it in Carbon. Featuring dwlink suspension and the amazing Fox RP23 rear shock Kashima coated and custom tuned rebound and propedal setting.
- Under top tube cable guide includes routing for a dropper seat post
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.
- Direct mount front derailleur design accommodates Shimano and SRAM systems. The direct mount design, eases set up, and provides a more rigid mount for the most efficient front shifting possible.
- 145mm (5.7") of rear travel with 140mm or 150mm fork compatibility.
- Press Fit 92mm wide bb shell allows for wider pivots and better bearing support for increased frame strength and stiffness, while maintaining better control over chain-line.
You may also like....