The Joint VPD 2.0 Downhill Elbow Pad brings you both comfort and protection, also ending the constant struggle of making the elbow guard stay in place.The new VPD 2.0 compound gives a high level of shock absorption, while remaining light and cool. The down hill version differs from the regular version with it's hard plastic plate which helps to spread the impact.
- Hard plastic plate that helps to spread the impact
- 3D molded VPD 2.0 elbow protector, perforated for air flow
- Inner sleeve designed to create an upward motion that works against gravity and vibrations and secures position
- Resistant aramid reinforced stretch fabric sleeve
- Elastic strap rests on forearm to prevent the piece from slipping downwards
- Kevlar reinforced stretch fabric
- Super stretchy and robust back sleeve. Contoured to secure position
- Optional elastic strap rests on calf muscle t give extra firm and secure fit
- 3D molded VPD 2.0 knee protector. Perforated for heat and moisture control
You may also like....