As a competitive athlete you constantly set yourself ambitious goals and donâ€™t accept any compromiseson the journey to reach them. Energy supply, alongwith hydration and recovery, is key to reaching yourpotential. For successful intense training or competition you should top up your energy levels beforeyoustart and refuel during sport with up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity andduration. ENERGIZE bars are a great choice before and during sport to deliver a scientifically developedcombination of different carbohydrate sources.
- AX Dual Source Carb Mix contain aspecial ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- Sodium, the main electrolyte lost through sweat
- Magnesium to support energy metabolism
- No artificial colours and *preservatives (*by law)
- Consume 1 bar within 60 minutes before sport and /
- ume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour during sport depending on the intensity andduration. 1 PowerBar ENERGIZE delivers about 38g carbohydrates.
Nutrition, per 100g (1 Bar= 55g):
- 368 kcal
- 10.5 Protein
- 71.6g, Carbohydrates( of which sugars 42.5g)
- 4g Fat( of which saturates 0.6g)
- 2g Fibre
- 0.38g Sodium
- 138.4mg Magnesium
Fructose-glucose syrup, fruit preparation (13,2%) (fruit purees (banana (19%*), apple), sugar,fructose syrup, lactose, vegetable fat, gelling agent (pectin), flavouring, citric acid), maltodextrin,oat flakes (11%), milk protein, rice crisps (rice semolina, sugar, wheat gluten, vegetable fat, maltedbarleyflour, salt), ground almonds, sodium citrate, vegetable oil, magnesium carbonate, flavouring, salt. Maycontain traces of other nuts, peanuts and soy. *relating to the fruit preparation
Nutritional information shown here & on wrapper may differ. Information on wrapper reflects actual contents.
- Productcode: E2422082