This is an English Threaded/BSA M30 bottom bracket for installing a Praxis M30 Spindle based crank into a BSA English threaded frame. This patent pending design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
- Patent Pending Outboard Bearing Design.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminium.
- 30mm Drive bearing / 28mm Non-Drive bearing.
- 68mm Road version / 73mm MTB version.
- Requires M30 BB tool for installation
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.