The all-weather REFLECT360 cycling gloves are manufactured using a 100% reflective outer shell to give you an extra reflective item at night. Padded palms help to give enhanced comfort and the silicone web grip gives great grip, especially when it’s raining.
Underneath the reflective outer layer there is an internal waterproof polyurethane layer made from a Korean Hipora insert. Korean Hipora consists of a three-layer microporous silicone coating structure. The first layer prevents most water from passing, the second layer is a honeycomb structure that lets moisture in to then let it expel through the first layer, the third layer is a denser layer to added protection against water. The three layers combine to give a breathable and very effective material for cycling gloves due to its thin, lightweight and waterproof properties.
Soft brushed lining, velcro adjustable cuff and a soft nose wipe are some added features that come as standard to make this a great all-round winter cycling glove.
- 100% reflective outer shell
- Silicone web grip
- Padded palm reinforcement
- Utilises Korean Hipora waterproof and breathable insert
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Adjustable ‘hook & loop’ velcro cuff
- Soft brushed inner lining for enhanced comfort
- Nose wipe
- Machine washable
- Sizes available: Small – 2XL
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.