The Proviz Women's Switch jacket is a dual-layer, reversible garment that can be worn either way to give cyclists two options, one for day and one for night. By day, the fluorescent yellow waterproof material helps to keep you clearly seen on the roads. When riding in the dark, you simply switch the jacket round to enable the reflective material to reflect back artificial light from street and vehicle lights in order for your position to be more clearly identified on the roads. It also has a perforated back to aid with making the jacket as breathable as possible. Two side pockets and two separate side vents help to keep the air flowing between the layers.
- Reversible: Fluorescent yellow / 100% reflective (CE EN20471 certified)
- Two-way reversible zipper with puller
- Perforated reflective material to aid breathability
- Two side pockets
- Two side vents
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Raglan sleeves
- Waterproof â€“ 10,000gm/24hr
- Machine washable
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.