The Respro City anti-pollution mask offers screening from the inhalation of nuisance dusts and odours associated with vehicle exhaust emissions. The filter (DACC) used in the mask, has been specifically developed for filtering a wide variety of nuisance dusts and odours commonly found in major cities, while a hypo-allergenic neoprene construction ensures comfort throughout your rides.
- Activated charcoal filter with particle filter liner
- Particulate Matter rating PM10
- Two Techno exhalation valves
- Velcro® fastening
- Made from Neoprene
- Helps filters out exhaust emissions
- Heat and water vapour from exhaled breath are released through the valves
- The mask shell is durable and washable
- This mask SHOULD NOT be used for INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS where a device complying with European Directive 89/686 or 89/656 is required. It should only be used to reduce discomfort caused by exposure to non-toxic particles where the concentrations do not exceed the National permissible exposure limit for the work place.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.