Ridgeback have long been the creator of good quality, low maintenance bikes and their new e-Flight electric bike is no exception. Perfect for the commuter or general fitness rider, the e-Flight features a completely new frame for 2017. Equipped with Shimano’s ultra-reliable STePS E-Bike system and 8-speed hub gears this stylish bike really lends itself to the sweat-free commute. With wired in Supernova lights and the option to add mudguards, Ridgeback’s e-Flight is built to survive those shorter winter days.
- Frame - STePS 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork - Aluminium / mudguard eyelets
- Drive Unit - Shimano STePS DU-E6001 drive unit
- Headset - Prestine PT-1861
- Stem - Promax alloy / + - 7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars - Ridgeback alloy / 620mm width / 31.8mm barbore
- Grips - Ridgeback brown leather grip
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M365 / SM-RT10 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers - Shimano BL-M365
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Alfine lever R/H 8 speed
- Hubs - Shimano M-615 32h front / Nexus SG-C6001 8 speed rear
The British cycling company, Ridgeback has been producing bikes to tackle the UK weather since 1983. The brand has an unmatched reputation for innovation and quality. Originally a MTB company, Ridgeback has branched out into all bike categories, offering leisure bikes perfectly suited to UK riders.