The super reliable Ridgeback Electron Di2 is the perfect bike for the commuter or errand runner. Smooth pedal assistance allows this bike to effortlessly carry both rider and luggage over a range of 125km and with a charge time of up to four hours. Fitted with puncture resistant E-bike tyres designed to keep you glued to the tarmac, wired-in AXA front and rear lights and full length mudguards to protect you from spray, this bike is fully equipped for year round transport.
Using Shimano’s premium E-bike System STePS, the Electron Di2 features automatic gear shifting to make riding effortless. In automatic shift mode the drive unit will monitor speed and cadence, allowing the 8 speed hub to automatically shift to the optimum gear, providing a smoother worry-free riding experience. If you prefer to take control of the gearing the Shimano SW-E6000 switch unit allows you to easily do just that.
- Frame - STePS 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork - Cro Moly / mudguard eyelets
- Drive Unit - Shimano STePS DU-E6001 drive unit
- Headset - FSA TH-805
- Stem - Zoom adjustable quill / 90mm
- Handlebars - Ridgeback alloy / 600mm width / 26mm rise / 25.4mm barbore
- Grips - Ridgeback lock-on single density grip
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M355 / 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers - Shimano BL-M355
- Gear Shifters - Shimano STePS SW-E6000 switch unit
- Hubs - Shimano M-3050 36h front / Nexus SG-C6061 Di2 8 speed 32h rear / centre lock
- Chainset - Shimano StePS FC-E6000 / 38T
- Wheelsize - 700c
- Tyres - Schwalbe Energizer 700x38c
- Saddle - Sell Royal Rio Plus
- Seat post - Alloy / 31.6x300mm
The British cycling company, Ridgeback has been producing bikes to tackle the UK weather since 1983. The brand has an unmatched reputation for innovation and quality. Originally a MTB company, Ridgeback has branched out into all bike categories, offering leisure bikes perfectly suited to UK riders.