With more and more people turning to E-Bikes as a transport solution, Ridgeback brought the successful Electron Plus back for 2017! It is the true workhorse of the E-Bike range. Smooth pedal assistance allows the Electron Plus to effortlessly carry both rider and luggage over a range of 125km and with a charge time of four hours. And, fitted with puncture resistant E-bike tyres designed to keep you glued to the tarmac and full length mudguards to protect you from spray as the weather turns, the Electron Plus is ideal for the commuter and errand runner alike. Finished perfectly with wired-in AXA front and rear lights it is fully equipped for year round use.
This stylish bike uses Shimano’s easy to use STePS drive unit system, bringing with it a high level of reliability. And, paired with Shimano’s low maintenance internal hub gearing the it is ideal as an everyday transport solution. With Ridgeback’s super flexible, unisex step-through design the Electron Plus is the perfect E-bike for any rider.
- Frame - STePS 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork - Cro Moly / mudguard eyelets
- Drive Unit - Shimano STePS DU-E6001 drive unit
- Headset - FSA TH-805
- Stem - Zoom adjustable quill / 90mm
- Handlebars - Ridgeback alloy / 600mm width / 26mm rise / 25.4mm barbore
- Grips - Ridgeback lock-on single density grip
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M355 / 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers - Shimano BL-M355
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Alfine lever R/H 8 speed
- Hubs - Shimano RM66 36h front / Shimano Alfine SGS-700 8 speed 36h rear / centre lock
- Chainset - Shimano StePS FC-E6000 / 38T
- Wheelsize - 700c
- Tyres - CST Breaker E 700x38c
- Saddle - Sell Royal Rio Plus
- Seat post - Alloy / 31.6x300mm
The British cycling company, Ridgeback has been producing bikes to tackle the UK weather since 1983. The brand has an unmatched reputation for innovation and quality. Originally a MTB company, Ridgeback has branched out into all bike categories, offering leisure bikes perfectly suited to UK riders.