The Women's Meteor 2018 is Ridgeback's comprehensive, equipped model from their bestselling Metro range. This versatile commuter bike was designed to provide an excellent experience whatever the conditions or terrain making it extremely reliable and practical. With full mudguards and a rear rack, it's clear that this is a bike designed for everyday use. The stylish bike has the Metro open frame design with an updated look and features a Shimano cassette rear hub, Shimano chainset and an 8 speed Shimano derailleur. In short, Women's Ridgeback's Meteor 2018 is the perfect bikes to get you from A to B.
- Frame–6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork–Hi ten steel / mudguard eyelets
- Headset–Neco H-841SW 1-1/8"
- Stem–Promax MQ-51 adjustable quill / 85mm
- Handlebars–Ridgeback alloy / 600mm width / 25.4mm barbore / 30mm rise
- Grips–Ridgeback dual density grip
- Brakes–Promax TX-107C V-Brakes
- Brake Levers–Shimano ST-EF510 inc EZ-Fire Shifters
- Shifters–Shimano STEF500 EZ-Fire 3x8 speed
- Front Hub–KT A15F/Shimano TX-800 / 36h / front / rear
- Rear Hub–KT A15F/Shimano TX-800 / 36h / front / rear
- Rims–Ridgeback AJ-1 / 36h
- Spokes–Steel 14g
- Bottom Bracket–CH sealed cartridge 68-122.5mm
- Chainset–Shimano FC-TX801 / 48-38-28T / 170mm
- Chain–KMC UG-51
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG31-8 / 11-32T
- Front Derailleur–Shimano FD-TX800
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Tyres–Schwalbe Citizen K-Guard 700x35c
- Saddle–Ridgeback custom / high density fill / steel rail
- Seat post–Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals–Resin metro
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.