In the genre where Ridgeback first made its name, the 2017 Dual Track X3 mountain bike may be one of their most exciting yet. Featuring a completely new design, the X3 is a light off-road E-MTB powered by Shimano’s bench-mark STePS system. The agile X3 will take the struggle out of riding, leaving you with plenty of time to focus on what you love, whether that be exploring the forest tracks, or breezing along the canal toe path. And, with an incredibly economical battery life all day trips will be super easy. Specified with Shimano gearing and hydraulic brakes, reliability and ease of use are at the top of the agenda and now with SR Suntour suspension forks and improved tyre clearance, this 29er really is the ideal MTB or robust commuter.
- Frame - 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork - Suntour XCR-32 LO / 100mm travel
- Drive Unit - Shimano STePS DU-E6001 drive unit
- Headset - Prestine PT-1806
- Stem - Ridgeback AS-007 / + - 7deg / 70mm
- Handlebars - Ridgeback alloy / 720mm width / 31.8mm barbore
- Grips - Ridgeback lock-on dual density grip
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M365 / SM-RT10 180mm rotor
- Brake Levers - Shimano BL-M365
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Altus SL-M370 lever R/H 9 speed
- Hubs - Shimano RM35 32h front / rear / centre lock
The British cycling company, Ridgeback has been producing bikes to tackle the UK weather since 1983. The brand has an unmatched reputation for innovation and quality. Originally a MTB company, Ridgeback has branched out into all bike categories, offering leisure bikes perfectly suited to UK riders.