RockTape is a premium kinesiology tape used to treat injuries, relieve pain and improve performance. It features a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than any other kinesiology tape on the market.
The tighter weave provides more support for working muscles and joints. And with extra elasticity, RockTape promotes "snap back", which helps muscles contract and relax more efficiently. RockTape’s unique incredibly strong adhesive allows it to stay longer, even under tough conditions making it perfect for endurance athletes. On the right body it has the capabilities to remain effective for up to 7 days. Rock Tape contains no active chemicals or drugs, and its adhesive is made from hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive with absolutely no latex.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during movement and exercise
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ‘snap back’ to neutral
- Sweat and water resistant
- 5 metres in length by 5cm in width in each roll
- Wearable for up to 5-7 days depending on body part