ROTOR Bike Components has developed the Rotor 3D+ Compact Crankset 110BCD based on its successful 3D crank, 100% compatible with any BB30 or Classic BSA threaded frame (using special ROTOR "BSA30" BB cups) on the market! Rotor 3D+ Compact Crankset 110BCD: a light weight, purebread performance aluminium crank.
- 3D+ cranks have an improved version of the proprietary "Trinity Drilling System" technology. Due to the larger axle-crank contact area of a BB30 crank, all three holes can be drilled from the axle side of the crank arm, allowing for further optimisation of wall thicknesses, improving both the weight and the weight-rigidity ratio of the crank arm.
- Certified to the EN 14781 standard.
- Aluminium axle (30 mm diameter).
- High precision bearing pre-load adjustability through a compression ring with locknut.
- Does not include chain rings
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.