Rotor's Press Fit bottom bracket bearings are compatible with all BB90 Press-Fit system frames that are manufactured to Shimano specifications. The new, advanced non-contact Labyrinth seals yield a buttery-smooth spin with unparalleled protection against dust, water and mud.
Ultra rigid plastic caps give high compression and deformation resistance, facilitating crisp shifting. Available with steel or ceramic bearings. Constructed of CNC machined 7075 aluminium.
- For use in BB386EVO 46mm systems to convert down to 24mm axle systems.
- This can be used with Rotor 3D & Agilis cranks, and all shimano 24mm axle systems.
- Steel (black) 111g.
- Anodized and lasered Aluminium cups.
- Lathe & CNC produced anodized AL cups with T6 annealing.
- High quality silicone external seals and inner seal tube prevent bearing contamination, increasing BB service life
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.