The Rotor Power Crank 110 BCD is at the leading edge of the power market, offering power intelligence as never seen before out on the roads. Delivering unsurpassed accuracy on a range of readings, the innovative cranks combine top of the range technology with cutting edge design, the cranks measure all three axes of deformation to give extremely clean and reliable data when you need it the most. With ANT+ compatibility, the cranks pair with a wide range of cycling computers to give you on the go information, pair this with a fast and easy, tool free battery replacement and you have a must have accessory for dedicated athletes who want to maximise every minute of their rides.
- Individual left & right power balance measurement
- Torque effectiveness (sum of clockwise pedaling power minus anti-clockwise drag)
- Pedal smoothness (maximum torque vs. average torque
- Fast and easy, tool-free battery replacement
- Standard Micro Adjust Spider (MAS) to give ultra-fine Q-Ring regulation
- Its UBB30 axle allows installation on almost any bike, irrespective of BB type
- ANT+ Compatible
- 100% Immune to temperature power drift
- Its bombproof trinity drilled crank arms resist bending and twisting forces better than classic hollow tube crank designs can, and feature an intelligent clamping system
- Chainrings not included
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.