The Rotor Power Lite 130 Crankset is the result of a collaboration with UCI Pro Team Lampre-Merida who wanted a lightweight, simple yet highly accurate power training system which could stand up to the rigours of pro riding. Delivering unsurpassed accuracy due to its exceptional 500 Hz data sampling rate and the placement of strain gauges in the heart of the left crank arm, the cranks connect to your cycling computer via ANT+ to deliver clear on the go data. Lightweight, easy to use and built to last, the Rotor Power Lite 130 Crankset is a must have for dedicated athletes who want to maximise every minute of their rides without breaking the bank.
The Power Lite 130 Crankset fits 53/39 (standard or larger ratio chain rings.
- Balanced measurement
- Torque effectiveness (sum of clockwise pedaling power minus anti-clockwise drag)
- Pedal smoothness (maximum torque vs. average torque)
- Fast and easy, tool-free battery replacement
- Its UBB30 axle allows installation on almost any bike frame, irrespective of BB type
- 100% immune to temperature drift
- Trinity Drilling System
- Universal Bottom Brackets
You may also like....