- Self-aligning bottom bracket.
- New cup aesthetics, updated to complement the BB1's elegant and avant-garde shape.
- Astonishingly light
- Optimised wall thicknesses offer increased rigidity and fatigue resistance, despite significant weight savings achieved.
- Exclusively available with high-grade ceramic bearings (Enduro), guaranteeing an extremely low dynamic rolling resistance.
- New, advanced non-contact laberynth seals give buttery-smooth spinning with unparalleled protection against dust, water and mud.
- New and improved plastic bearing sheathes and caps significantly increase both compression and deformation resistance, benefiting bearing flotation and facilitating crisp shifting.
- Compatible with all conventional BB24 cranks manufactured by ROTOR, Shimano and Shimano-compatible brands.
- The SABB2 maintains its postion as the market's only intelligent purchasing decision in outboard BB cups, being the only system to guarantee perfect axle-bearing alignment. The system maintains perfect bearing alignment under normal loading, as well as counteracting manufacturing errors in frames.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.