For aggressive trail riders who aren't afraid to take risks and go big, this wheel gives you the durability to traverse the whole mountain, without compromising low weight.
- E5 alloy, welded high-strength disc rim with eyelets; tubeless compatible (26mm W x 18mm H)
- Front hub: includes quick-change 20mm/15mm/QR axle caps
- OS28-compatible for Future Shock forks
- Rear hub: CNC-machined alloy body, high quality Swiss-made internals, ratchet and cassette body, and sealed cartridge bearings
- 24-spoke DoubleDrive front pattern, 28-spoke 3x pattern supports disc brake and loads to the rear wheel
- DT super comp 2.0/1.7/1.8mm round spokes
- DT pro lock hexagonal alloy nipples
- Roval steel quick releases
- Wheelset: 1550g
- Q/R: 125g/set
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.