An efficient bike rack needs be more than just a way to transport your bike from Point A to Point B. It needs to be easy to use, easy to install and easy on two of your most prized possessions - your bike and your vehicle. With ratchet straps that keep your bike secure to the rack arms, exclusive anti-sways and articulated rubber feet to protect the finish on your vehicle, Bones ensures that nothing gets damaged in transport. The vinyl-coated hooks strap securely to the car with spring-buckles, which makes installing Bones quick and easy.
The arched design fits practically any vehicle-from sedans to mini-vans-even most cars with a spoiler. And because itâ€™s a boot-mounted rack, your bikes are accessible and easy to put in place. No overhead lifting, twisting, balancing or hefting required, so you can save your energy for the ride.
Constructed from heavy-duty, 100% recyclable plastic, Bones is the strongest and most environmentally-friendly rack on the market. Injection-molded arms and legs will never rust and can support up to three bikes with ease, separating them on different levels for the ultimate assurance that they wonâ€™t rub or touch during transport.
- Replaces straps with a pair of steel-belted bands and 2 tightening rachets
- Provides a stable and secure fit and family-friendly convenience
- Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable, non-rusting materials.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps secure and stabilise bikes.
- Arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels.