One of the annoyances with boot-mounted racks has always been the straps. So we eliminated them. In their place Saris put a ratcheting system with rubber-coated clips and steel-belted bands for a quick, secure fit on a wide variety of vehicles.
The pivoting, anti-sway frame grips can be tilted for great bike stability and the support arms can be moved closer together or further apart to fit just about any bike - from road to mountain, adult to child. In addition to eliminating the straps, Saris also eliminated the hassle of wrestling bikes onto a roof rack. The Bones RS is at the most convenient place possible; right in front of you, on the rear of your vehicle.
- The first "set it and forget it" rear rack.
- Ratcheting system eliminates straps and fits a wide range of vehicles, from sedans, to mini-vans.
- Rubber-coated clips and steel-belted bands secure the rack to your vehicle.
- Pivoting anti-sways and hold-downs easily adjust to secure your vehicle.
- Integrated locking system adds security.
- Easy to load up to 3 bikes.
- Designed for a family of bikes - from the smallest to the biggest.
You may also like....