One of the annoyances with boot-mounted racks has always been the straps. So we eliminated them. In their place Saris put a ratcheting system with rubber-coated clips and steel-belted bands for a quick, secure fit on a wide variety of vehicles.
The pivoting, anti-sway frame grips can be tilted for great bike stability and the support arms can be moved closer together or further apart to fit just about any bike - from road to mountain, adult to child. In addition to eliminating the straps, Saris also eliminated the hassle of wrestling bikes onto a roof rack. The Bones RS is at the most convenient place possible; right in front of you, on the rear of your vehicle.
- The first "set it and forget it" rear rack.
- Ratcheting system eliminates straps and fits a wide range of vehicles, from sedans, to mini-vans.
- Rubber-coated clips and steel-belted bands secure the rack to your vehicle.
- Pivoting anti-sways and hold-downs easily adjust to secure your vehicle.
- Integrated locking system adds security.
- Easy to load up to 3 bikes.
- Designed for a family of bikes - from the smallest to the biggest.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.